5:30

In the middle of the night.
I struggle with this thoughts.
Of everything that I'm not doing right.
The battles in the past have fought.
Have they made me stronger?
Or am I drained from them.
Each minute from the last seems longer.
Every time is a mental struggle trying to cut the root from the stem.

Stephen, do not overthink.
Like the Titanic, you are bound to sink.
Let everything flow.
Let not this thoughts give you a blow.
Of the many times you looked into the mirror.
Why downplay yourself as a low grade figure?
Look at this, you smiling.
Is it real? Or are the tears piling.

To you my stars.
We would have gone so far.
Of the many ventures we would have had.
But now you left me sad.
Can we have a voyage soon?
Can we fly the milky way through the moon?
Can we see Mars, Venus and Jupiter?
With you there's life after.
Let us build a ship.
Take us to all this places and on life's cup we sip.
Take me away pretty little darlings.
Take me away my little darlings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BATTLE BORN

How to Permanently Delete Conexant Audio Drive in Windows 10.