Do you believe?


So, I am supposed to be writing on a daily but yesterday I just got a bit caught with some stuff. Hit a snull with some code that has been 'bugging' me (get it, bugging) all last night and today and didn't get much into writing. 

For those guys that write, have you ever gotten a writer's block? Those instances where you want to write, get out your PC or pen and paper and nothing is coming out, not a single word and the only thing running through your mind are unicorns and rainbows. I remember this one time I wanted to write a blog. I was working at the time and I had some free time. I opened Microsoft Word and I just stared at the screen, nothing was coming to me. I told myself may be I just need to free my mind, you know, do some "mental yoga". So I keyed in 'YouTube'  on my browser and 60 minutes later I was knees deep in videos on aliens, supernatural beings and fail videos (been stuck at this exact sentence for a couple of minutes because I had a Khaligraph song play and I just opened a YouTube tab......ME SIOGOPI!!). I ended up writing that blog after a couple of months. Got to hate writer's block.

Okay, so as we are in the middle of this pandemic, the US NAVY released footage of UFOs that they have spotted over the past couple of years. Do I believe that in the vast universe that we are the only living things? No, absolutely not. I do believe in Roswell and Area 51. I refuse to believe that we are the only living things. I actually like to pride myself that I have seen an alien ship. We were two people so i cannot have been hallucinating. Oh, plus I was in high school, I believed that drugs are bad for your mental health, like a staunch believer of that, so I was definitely not high.
I was with a friend, back in 2010, evening preps and had met up near the loos. We just stared at the stars on a perfectly clear night (how romantic). As were being swallowed by the beauty of the night we noticed something move and we assumed it was your regular meteorite/asteroid just passing us by but something caught our eye. It stopped. Came to a complete hault. We just stood there, looking, questioning why a typical meteorite/asteroid just stopped. Then the unimaginable happened. Whatever that thing was made a perfect 90 degree angle, slowly moved forward and swoosh, it just disappeared into space, like how you see ships jumping through space in movies, yeah, just like that. We were so blown away by that.

All I am saying is that aliens exist. Go to YouTube and search for UFOs and you'll see. Some videos were made in a basement somewhere, that I agree but some are actually real and for the US NAVY to release such footage only goes to prove that aliens do exist. As much as the human civilisation prides itself in being so technologically advances, I tend to believe that we are the neanderthals of this Galaxy if not the universe. For aliens to come here in ships that can jump through space into many light-years ahead is just quite astonishing. How they look like I do not know but it's not what you saw on E.T. Wait a minute, what if what we saw on E.T wasn't someone's creative mind but his/her/their conscious remembering an event or a face in their lives where they encountered an alien and their mind was able to express that thought as an art or may be their minds got wiped out and their conscious is breaking down those walls and memories a leaking out? 

I have a friend that swore they saw a ship after a perfectly sunny day suddenly turned gloomy and a silver coloured object came from the dark clouds, forming a huge shadow. I don't how true that was because he was on a bad trip but hey, can you dismiss that? Or may be we are in a simulation? Controlled by aliens experimenting on us and we are all in a matrix. Just think on that as you read this, think on it.
Here are some articles you can check out;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Permanently Delete Conexant Audio Drive in Windows 10.

BATTLE BORN

Ever Been at Your End?