Okay, that was awkward

Yeah, that does explain me right now, less the cigarette though.
Why do I look like that you asked? Well a couple of minutes ago just had the most awkward conversation in my freaking life.....and she be hot as hell.
Never felt so stupid and embarrassed( okay I have...so many times but lets just say that to show the intensity of things ) in my life!!!!
               There she was, sitting all alone with nothing to distract her apart from her phone, which should have served as a warning but not for stupid Stephen. In my mind I am playing every possible scenario that could happen in that moment. A battle among my 3 personalities taking center-stage on why I should take up the courage and walk right to her and say "Hi". For a while there, I decided not to approach her, continue with our 'pick-a-boo' antics and keep on ignoring each other almost every other time. And yes we ignore each other, well I'd like to think that we do....though she started it....got to keep the ball rolling though huh :-).
  Forgot to mention, this was not the first time I have approached her. First time I met her was with Rose(classmate) on a a fine evening , I being force to take her get a pair of booty shorts(why do I always fall for that anyway?...no more taking ladies to shop for clothes....it sucks and it is enslaving!!!!!!). As Rose was talking her way into getting the perfect fit from the roadside boutique vendor, there she was, in the glory of the town lights on a clear night...doubt the clearness of the night,just makes it Disney-like....she smiled as she dug through the dozens of high-heeled shoes looking for the right fit that brings out the glow of her feet(wait, what?). And she finally found it, it fit like Cinderella's glass shoe and then there it was, an opportunity to make myself visible to her. So in my goofy way, made gestures indicating that she looked good in them, followed by an ear-to-ear smile and bam!!!! Strike one for the Stevemister(just made that up).
             A few days later, met up in the school library, she saw me and the smile on her face could have made my heart pump blood thrice its normal speed...no shit....the exiiiiitment...woo-hoop...my golden chance to go talk to her came..should I take it? O hell yeah my man!! There I go, all smiling and got something got out of my mouth...."Hey" and she went "Hey too". Hold it right there. Her voice..okay, not anywhere close to angelic but on a scale of 1-10 on a voice-meter she be a 4(that's good right?). Back to her and I talking. I go like "I'm Steve, what's yours?". Introduction 101 started there...and as any other blank guy in my situation would ask,"Which course do you do?"...and then she mentioned she did two degree courses and man felt like a dumb ass..oh really..here I am, with my one degree and she be doing two? The fuck?!! That's when it happened, I said the dumbest shit ever..."nafanya BBIT...business na IT....nafanya mbili ka wewe pia"(me trying to be such a clever ass) As in she could have at least smiled, give a dude some hope here but nooo....The crickets around her must have been doing an orchestra because the blankness in her face said it all. And to spare myself the seemingly rising chances of being a total fool  I decided to say "Pleasure to meet you Grace" and casually walked away.
           Back to my current scenario, should I go talk to her...the sit next to her was empty and that was the perfect moment. With my thoughts running wild and my confident-tail tucked between my legs I walked right up to her and softly asked "Hi, you mind if I sit next to you" and she halfheartedly agreed. Been having this curiosity as to why she had been ignoring me and that was the first introductory note....to start things heated up and then cool down into a good, well-flowing conversation...or at least I thought so. "Quick question, why do you ignore me?" and the expression quickly changed and in my head the personality that was against this was like "booooy, you in for the most awkward 5min of your life....told you:-|" and she replied "I don't ignore people I know". WHAT THE!!!!! YOU FREAKING KNOW ME!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU SAY THAT?!!!! Okay, that's how you want to play then game on....this is all in my head though......."Wouldn't mind getting to know you", me to her. "What do you want to know?" she asks. Ever been hit by a blank wave of thoughts? That moment, yes, that.
"I want to know everything"
"I definately can't tell you everything"
"Ok, what do you like?"-"As in in terms of music"
She goes right ahead and says Fun.....now to me, that's a rock band and again had to explain what that means.
"O you mean fun....there's a rock band called Fun and thought you were talking about them :-)"
"Ooooh, meant fun"
And she goes back to her phone and starts to play candy-crush...from my observation, candy-crush is the ultimate way to take a girl's full attention so,avoiding to tell you the rest of the three minutes, I casually stood up,a small tap on her back and I go like "Pleasure to meet you Grace" and started my walk of shame towards Bonny(my nigga) and go like "Stawai ongeleshea wakulenga tena". Wakulenga being her nickname.
Dude just laughed.......laughed I tell you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BATTLE BORN

How to Permanently Delete Conexant Audio Drive in Windows 10.

5:30