Open letter to the woman I'll marry.

Dear future love of my life.
I hope this finds you well and wherever you are, life is starting to take shape for you. Whether you in a relationship or not currently it is absolutely okay, you will end up being mine eventually :-).
My reason for writing this is simple, I want you to know me. I won't start by telling you all the good things and the amount of love I'll share with you, I'll get to that later, right now you'll get to see the bad side, the side that is struggling, the side that can be a hand full, even for me. So lets starts there.
First of all, I'm Stephen. I just started with life and I'm beginning to accept who I really am and hopefully that will let me grow to become the man I need to become to make you the happiest girl and to have a man who gives you a 100% of himself. For the longest time I have been suicidal but it didn't really manifest itself until a couple of months ago. Since then I've been going on a roller coaster when it came to my emotions. I do  not really know how to express myself and I'm those type of people who keep things bottled up inside and when it gets full I have this mixture of emotions and I tend to push people away in any way I can (that means being an annoying little prick). I don't know how to deal with them and I just call it my "dark side". For most parts of my growing up I have felt left out, like I really don't belong anywhere and thus made me a loner. It might seem I got many friends but they just happen to be people I know, my circle is as small as they come and it dwindles every other time. I don't give up on people that easily but I have this tendency to give up on myself (I'm working on it) and I'm open with my feelings but only when I think you the right person (many mistakes I've made on this). I am a complicated guy, hard to understand and thus making me want to keep things to myself because I'm usually afraid that when I do, someone will just walk away because they see me bare and not like what they see. Very few people have tried to understand that aspect of me and you'll get to see them once I proudly introduce you to them.
Now my love, I have always wanted to have a lady with whom I can grow with, the one that will be by my side every ladder that I take, one we can grow together with, one I can say "she was there when all this started", one I will support in every decision she makes that will bring her growth and success. I have way too much love to give and I promise to only give to you. I have never been one of those to just want sex out of a girl because that is someone's daughter and will be someone's mother and wife and at times I do slip up and do just that, there's no running from that and I won't justify myself for that, I was wrong. I don't like judging people because I hate being judged.
My love, I have to brief you on something, I will get jealous and I will be overprotective of you at times because I really love you and you are mine as I am yours. I will love you all the days of my life, respect and honour you. I will be listening to you, on whatever topic it is and will be taking things down.... you will notice that by the many surprises you'll be getting once in a while.
You will be my best friend and I yours and I know you will be all I need in this life. I want to give you everything I have and am because you deserve it and you and the kids we will have, you will be my heaven.
Wherever you are, I pray for your safety, your protection and that you are strong-willed. Take care and hope to meet you soon.


With love,
Your future love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BATTLE BORN

How to Permanently Delete Conexant Audio Drive in Windows 10.

5:30